Friday 24 August 2012

Crikey!

Where has August gone...?


Time has really flown by this month. Between work and sorting out the garden in a rare moment of sunshine (I know, sunshine in August in the UK, who'd believe it!!) the month is almost over.

Anyway, I should have something proper for you all next week...


The other thing I would like to say is "Thank you!" to Heelwalker for recommending this blog via Twitter. Very pleasantly surprised to see that...
Find her blog at http://heelwalker1.blogspot.co.uk/. Follow her on Twitter also (@
Heelwalker1).

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about work and Garden Al, if a break in the clouds has appeared I'm off on a walk which has lead me to neglet the home duties. I only cut the grass the other day so Donna could peg the washing out, nag nag nag, lol. I'm looking forward to the Autumn though so hopefully we'll get a break with the weather to enjoy the colourful walks.
    Rich

    ReplyDelete